Our WordPress Website Build Process
Episode #51 / 13th November 2016 / Lee Jackson
Share The Love
Learn how we create WordPress websites from the client’s initial ideas, right through to making the site live.
We take you through:
- The Briefing Process
- How we take the brief, reverse brief and quote. And also that all important deposit.
- Getting the layout agreed before we get into Photoshop.
Check out Google Slides or Moqups
- Designs and amend rounds based on the wireframes.
- The order in which we code and why.
- Testing, what we test and who tests first.
- Who and how we train.
- Explaining the client’s responsibility and why you should be invoicing the final balance at this point.
- Go Live
- Basic go live process and what to remember.
If you are in the Conference/Expo industry, then do check out our new WordPress Podcast for Event and Expo Organisers – http://eventengine.tv/podcast/
Do you want to make real change in your business?
Join us at our in-person event Agency Transformation Live
Meet Troy Dean; Lee Jackson, Chris Ducker, Kelly Baader, Amy Woods, Paul Lacey, Dave Foy and other legends in this fantastic conference focused on actionable steps that you can use to transform your agency.