How content influences your business
Content creation is not only a powerful marketing tool, but it helps shape you and your business and leads to ideas and opportunities you may never have dreamt of! We catch up with community favourite Kim Doyal as she shares with usher journey with content and how it has influenced her business and business choices.
- How the markets are maturing over time
- Everything is content
- How to let things organically do what it they are supposed to do
- Everything happens for a reason
- The Expert Secrets book helped her pivot how she approached her business
- Taking the time for the things that people can’t see
- Just show up and have fun
- The more you show up up and share your honesty the more people will connect with you
- You remember information more when you take pen to paper – it helps you become more focused – there are no limitations to where your ideas can go off
- When you are about to do something important take a step away from the computer and the distractions and focus
- And much more….
Quote by Victor Hugo: “Nothing is as powerful as an idea whose time has come”
Live stream on Tuesday – 5:00pm GMT with Kim Doyal & Jody Hersh
Kickstarter: click here
Feel the fear and do it anyway by Susan Jeffers: click here
SurveySlam: click here
Dave Toomey: click here
This is Marketing by Seth Godin: click here
Expert Secrets by Russel Brunson: click here
Michael Killen – click here
Do you want to make real change in your business?
Join us at our in-person event Agency Transformation Live