How to build an agency on recurring revenue
Episode 192 / 21st January 2019 / John White
Share The Love
Agencies are constantly hunting for the next project. What if you could build up a business building websites that guaranteed a monthly income and removed the stress of cashflow? It sounds too good to be true but John White shares how he has achieved just that!
Lee deep dives with him into how he has achieved his monthly revenue model, what he offers, how he positions it and goes into the numbers. An episode not to be missed.
- It is important to have a clear process for the different stages of your business.
- A niche can be a productised service rather than an industry.
- A monthly payment option helps put your client in a different mindset.
- No matter how big or small you are, track your time to see where you can improve.
- Creating packages like John does removes the long pitch process.
Connect with John
Do you want to make real change in your business?
Join us at our in-person event Agency Transformation Live
Meet Troy Dean; Lee Jackson, Chris Ducker, Kelly Baader, Amy Woods, Paul Lacey, Dave Foy and other legends in this fantastic conference focused on actionable steps that you can use to transform your agency.