How to build an agency on recurring revenue
Agencies are constantly hunting for the next project. What if you could build up a business building websites that guaranteed a monthly income and removed the stress of cashflow? It sounds too good to be true but John White shares how he has achieved just that!
Lee deep dives with him into how he has achieved his monthly revenue model, what he offers, how he positions it and goes into the numbers. An episode not to be missed.
- It is important to have a clear process for the different stages of your business.
- A niche can be a productised service rather than an industry.
- A monthly payment option helps put your client in a different mindset.
- No matter how big or small you are, track your time to see where you can improve.
- Creating packages like John does removes the long pitch process.
Update: August 2019 – The Admin Bar
John recently showed up on our buddies show over at the Admin Bar. You can check it out here:
Connect with John
Sponsored by Cloudways
One reason we can bring all this awesome content is because of Cloudways sponsorship. They believe in providing education and helping agencies deliver quality services without the stress. We use them for both our agency businesses.
Click here to check them out and support this channel.