How to build an agency in your unique way
Episode 190 / 7th January 2019 / Joana Galvao
Share The Love
There are so many stereotypes of a successful agency. The large London office, huge team and massive accounts. When Joana and her partner were launching their agency, they recognised that they were build building a business that would suit their life, their plans and their family. Having priced up the cost of doing business in London they went their own unique way building an agency and team that serve brands all around the world! The best bit… their office is not even in one of the big cities.
You don’t have to follow how everyone else creates a company or manages their agency, do what is right for you!
- Don’t compare yourself to other people but build something that works really well for you.
- You only learn how to become a boss by being a boss.
- There’s something to please everyone out there.
- You have 8 seconds. That’s all the time you’ve got to capture your customers attention when they land on your page.
- At the end of the day we do business with people not with brands.
- Build a business that suits you.
Hero Public Speaking – click here
Lemons Agency – click here
B School – click here
Chris Ducker – click here
Personal brand – click here
Agency Website – click here
Instagram – click here
Twitter – click here