How to launch an online course
Want to launch your course online but are holding back? Perhaps you struggle with impostor syndrome. Perhaps you are not sure how to get started. Perhaps you have all the knowledge but it feels all jumbled up. In this episode, Mor Cohen shares how she has overcame her fears, how she planned her content and the tools she used to launch her course, The Branding Designer Academy.
“Impostor syndrome isn’t necessarily always a negative thing. In a way helps us. It can prevent us from feeling too comfortable in our own skin and thus aiding us to continuously become better with what we do.”
In this episode Mor shares:
- How she created an audience
- Found out what they needed
- How she validated her idea to ensure there was an appetite for it within her audience
- How she overcame impostor syndrome
- How she planned her course
- What tools she used
- What she learned along the way
“People are terrified of design to begin with I didn’t want to add to their stress levels by making the course super complicated.”
Connect with Mor:
Do you want to make real change in your business?
Join us at our in-person event Agency Transformation Live