How to start investing in yourself
Episode 180 / 29th October 2018 / Jocelyn Mozak
Share The Love
Business is easy as long as we get out of our own way. Jocelyn Mozak shares how to set the pattern of investing in yourself.
- How to begin investing in ourselves
- The benefits of personal development in business
- How growing forces you to put systems and processes in place
- Ways we can look at our business that we can relate to
- She explains that there is no failure in business there is just learning and pivoting
- Why mentorship is an important part of the entrepreneurial journey
Jocelyn has over a decade of experience building, running and wrangling a 6-Figure WordPress agency all while having two boys at home under the age of thirteen. While her degrees in Electrical Engineering from Cornell & Stanford University certainly contribute to her outstanding skills as a website developer; it is her passion for what she does her clients fall in love with.
Women Rising Book – click here
Getting Things Done Book – click here
WordCamp Seattle – click here
WordCamp Portland – click here
Website – click here
Facebook – click here
Content snare helps digital agencies get website & marketing content from their clients on time, in the right format, without email.